Virtual security can ensure the safety of your property at a fraction of the cost of a traditional security system. Combining smart cameras with people-detecting analytics and a remote video monitoring center, virtual security systems can actively adapt to emerging threats. This modern method reduces the need for conventional security guards, thus cutting your overhead costs.
At SCG, we have years of experience advising private clients and corporations across industries that range from manufacturing, construction, and transportation to education, hospitality, and government. We are confident in our ability to help you create a strong virtual security system that meets your distinct needs.
Benefits of Virtual Security:
- Reliable technological system
- Several areas can be monitored simultaneously, 24/7
- Instant response to criminal activity
- Professionally trained monitoring personnel
- Reduced cost compared to full-time security detail
To ensure the safety of your property, our expert consultants will analyze your specific virtual security needs and recommend the technology, equipment, and procedures needed to satisfy both your security concerns and your budget.
Why choose SCG for your virtual security needs?
SCG provides top-rated security solutions for our clients across California. Our state-of-the-art and affordable virtual security systems and committed staff of supervisors will ensure the security of your assets, resources, and personnel.
At SCG, our virtual security systems offer:
- Virtual perimeter/line crossing: Utilizing SCG’s AI system, we build a virtual fence line around your property. If anyone crosses that virtual line our operators are directly notified and can take immediate response measures such as dispatching our supervisors and alerting local law enforcement.
- Anti loitering: When SCG’s AI system detects a person loitering, operators are notified and can take appropriate action such as utilizing two-way audio.
- Virtual doorman: SCG’s software detects when an individual arrives at the entrance of a property. Our supervisors then communicate with the individual via two-way audio, locking, and unlocking doors for tenants, service people, or deliverymen.
- Car/bike detection
- Two-way audio: Two-way audio is used to ward off any suspicious activity.
- Facial recognition: SCG’s state of the art technology allows us to utilize facial recognition.
- Recordings are available for download: All footage from every camera monitored will be stored on a cloud and can be accessed upon request.
- Network status monitoring: SCG’s system is constantly monitored to make sure that it remains online.
We’ve built our reputation on excellent customer service and are known as the industry’s experts. No matter what service you need, you can count on us to design a customized virtual security system that works for you.
Let us provide you with the expertise you need, at the price you want. Call our office today at 800-806-5422 to learn more.